Junior Structural Engineer in Training (EIT)
Centric Engineering Corporation (CEC) was founded in 2013, and offers a wide collection of services to Owners, Contractors, Architects, and Developers, while maintaining a high level of quality customer service. CEC has a wide range of experience that includes residential, commercial, agricultural, and institutional building structures.
We are currently looking for a full-time Junior Structural Engineer in Training (EIT) to work from our London area office location that possess the following qualifications and abilities:
- Working on a Variety of Small, Medium, and Large-Scale Projects
- Preparation of Design and Construction Administration Documentations at Various Project Phases
- Interaction with a Wide Variety of Clients (Owners, Developers, Consultants, and Contractors)
Capabilities & Credentials:
- Understanding of Structural Engineering Principals, Focusing on Finding Creative, Effective Structural Engineering Solutions
- Ability to Effectively Communicate with Others
- Experienced with the use of the Ontario Building Code and the National Building Code
- Knowledge of Structural Design Software Would be Considered an Asset
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Valid Ontario Class G Drivers Licence
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering from an Accredited University
- Registered Engineer in Training (EIT) in Good Standing with the Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
Note that while all submissions will be reviewed, only those that are to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.