Structural Construction Administrator/Field Engineer
Centric Engineering Corporation (CEC) was founded in 2013, and offers a wide collection of services to Owners, Contractors, Architects, and Developers, while maintaining a high level of quality customer service. CEC has a wide range of experience that includes residential, commercial, agricultural, and institutional building structures.
We are currently looking for a full-time Structural Construction Administrator/Field Engineer to work from our London area office location that possess the following qualifications and abilities:
- Field inspection of structural engineering projects;
- Working on a a variety of small, medium and large-scale projects;
- Preparation of design and construction administration documents;
- Participate in and be able to lead project design/coordination of meetings;
- Available to work evenings/weekends (if required) in order to facilitate the inspection/administration requirements of projects
- Firm understanding of contract drawings and specifications;
- Excellent knowledge of construction inspection practices/procedures and construction materials;
- Experienced with the use of the Ontario Building Code and the National Building Code;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Valid Ontario Class G drivers licence and access to a safe reliable vehicle;
- Understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act;
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering from an accredited university or completion of a College Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering Technology;
- Professional Engineer in good standing with the Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) or O.A.C.E.T.T. Certification;
- Five (5) – ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Full-time, Permanent.