Junior Structural Designer & Draftsperson
Centric Engineering Corporation (CEC) was founded in 2013, and offers a wide collection of services to Owners, Contractors, Architects, and Developers, while maintaining a high level of quality customer service. CEC has a wide range of experience that includes residential, commercial, agricultural, and institutional building structures.
We are currently offering a Junior Structural Designer & Draftsperson position in our London area office location that possess the following qualifications and abilities:
- Creating and maintaining 2D project drawings using AutoCAD;
- Creating and maintaining 3D project drawings using REVIT
- Producing structural 2D drawings using REVIT and AutoCAD based on engineering sketches;
- Work closely with the structural engineers and designers;
- Conduct field reviews and structural observations.
- Diploma in architectural technology;
- Strong communicator; ability to generate technical reports;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit;
- Excellent client service skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code (OBC);
- Ability to accurately read and interpret drawing plans;
- Site experience is considered an asset;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs;
- Work from and interpret rough sketches created by engineers and designers;
- Valid Ontario driver’s license.