Intermediate/Senior Structural Engineer
Location: London & Cambridge Office Posted: 07/22/2015
To support our continued growth, we are actively seeking the following candidate.
Full-time permanent Intermediate/Senior Structural Engineer for our London and/or Cambridge, Ontario location.
Candidates should possess, as a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from an accredited Canadian University and have a valid license in structural engineering from the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
Five (5) years’ work experience in a consulting structural design office is considered a minimum requirement.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario in good standing with the PEO
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Proficient in steel, concrete, masonry and wood design
- Excellent report and letter writing skills
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior staff
- Lead project(s) from start to finish with limited supervision
- Provide clean, accurate, and timely designs
- Coordinate with other engineering and architectural disciplines
- Perform contract administration/construction review while implementing work
- Develop and maintain client base
- Provide mentoring and supervision of junior staff on structural design of commercial, residential and industrial buildings.
- Candidates must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License, a vehicle, and proof of insurance.
- Structural Design: 5 years